In Case of Emergency
What constitutes an emergency:
- The death, arrest or serious injury/illness of an American citizen;
- When an American citizen is a victim of serious crime;
What does not constitute an emergency:
- Any inquiry about non-immigrant or immigrant visas, including green cards and naturalization;
- Routine passport or citizenship questions;
- Inquiries about notarial services, Social Security, Veterans Affairs or taxation.
Report an emergency involving an American citizen by calling 21 49 0723.
For All Other Inquiries: