The U.S. Embassy is currently soliciting innovative and cost-effective projects/activities focused on the following areas from local, legally registered, community-based, non-governmental organizations. Each proposal should also include a one-page summary in English that includes a brief description of: (1) name of the organization and project title, one program area (Orphans and Vulnerable Children or HIV Prevention for Priority Populations;) and its geographical area including implementing site information to the level of the health facility supported by organization; (2) key objectives; (3) target group; (4) primary activities; (5) expected measurable results; (6) amount of funding requested, and (7) name and contact information of project coordinator.
NOTE: Proposals must be submitted in English and Portuguese, the summary of the proposal must be submitted in English.
Funding is expected to be allocated as follows:
- Orphans and Vulnerable Children: $38,000.00 for each project
- Prevention for Priority Populations: $38,000.00 for each project
APPLICATION SUBMISSION PROCESS
Please use the below email address to submit your proposal and/or any questions:
Additional Information: More details of the PEPFAR Small Grants the application processes may be found in the link below: https://mz.usembassy.gov/notice-of-funding-opportunity-nofo-pepfar-small-grants-program/.
Other relevant documents:
- Application_for_Federal_Assistance_SF424 (PDF 265 KB)
- BudgetNarrativeAttachments_1_2-V1.2 (PDF 95 KB)
- COP19_Guidance_16Jan2019_FINAL (PDF 8.23 MB)
- FAMA-2017-01 – Protecting Life in Global Health Assistance (Award Provision) (PDF 165 KB)
- PROJECT INFO. (XLSX 13 KB)
- SF424_Template (PDF 318 KB)
- SF-424A – BUDGET SUMMARY (PDF 101 KB)
- SF424B (PDF 116 KB)
- SF424Instructions (PDF 33 KB)
- Standard Terms and Conditions (PDF 475 KB)
All applications must be submitted on or before July 19, 2019. Applications submitted after this date will not be considered. There will be no exceptions to this application deadline.
Due to the large number of proposals submitted, only shortlisted organizations will be contacted.
Thank you in advance for your participation.
Maputo, May 2019