The U.S. Embassy is currently soliciting innovative and cost-effective projects/activities (PDF 218 KB) focused on the following areas from local, legally registered, community-based, non-governmental organizations. Each proposal should also include a one-page summary that includes a brief description of: (1) name of the organization and project title, program area (Orphans and Vulnerable Children; HIV Prevention for Priority Populations; and Adult Care and Support) and its geographical area including implementing site information; (2) key objectives; (3) target group; (4) primary activities; (5) expected measurable results; (6) amount of funding requested, and (7) name and contact information of project coordinator.
NOTE: Proposals may be submitted in English or Portuguese.
Funding is expected to be allocated as follows:
- Orphans and Vulnerable Children: $10,000.00 to $50,000.00 for each project
- Adult Care and Support of PLHIV : $10,000.00 to $25,000.00 for each project
- Prevention for Priority Populations: $10,000.00 to $23,000.00 for each project
APPLICATION SUBMISSION PROCESS
Please use one of below mechanisms to submit your proposal:
United States Embassy, Maputo
Kenneth Kaunda Avenue, 193
Additional Information: More details of the PEPFAR Small Grants the application processes may be found in the link below: NOFO_2018_ENG FINAL Version 04-11-2018 (PDF 218 KB).
Other relevant documents:
- Application_for_Federal_Assistance_SF424 (PDF 265 KB)
- BudgetNarrativeAttachments_1_2-V1.2 (PDF 95 KB)
- FAMA-2017-01 – Protecting Life in Global Health Assistance (Award Provision) (DOCX 54 KB)
- PEPFAR COP18 Guidance FINAL (PDF 4.76 MB)
- PROJECT INFO. (XLSX 13 KB)
- SF424_Template (PDF 318 KB)
- SF-424A – BUDGET SUMMARY (PDF 101 KB)
- SF424B (PDF 116 KB)
- SF424Instructions (PDF 33 KB)
- Standard Terms and Conditions (PDF 475 KB)
All applications must be submitted on or before June 01, 2018. Applications submitted after June 01, 2018 will be ineligible for consideration. There will be no exceptions to this application deadline.
Due to the large number of proposals submitted, only shortlisted organizations will be contacted.
Thank you in advance for your participation.
Maputo, March 2018