Duration: Until August 28, 2021
Locations: Nation-wide, find the nearest location (PDF 5.49 MB).
Eligibility Criteria (for U.S. Citizens): Persons 50 years of age and above
*The full list of criteria for Mozambican Nationals and other eligible parties may be found here (PDF 5.49 MB).
Required Documentation: Valid government-issued identification (e.g., passport or national identification card, etc.)
Process for Vaccine Registration and Receipt:
- Registration occurs in-person at identified locations Monday – Friday between 8:00 am to 3:00 pm
- Valid government-issued identification is required
- Vaccination confirmation and receipt dates are scheduled
- Day of Vaccination(s) receipt
- The recipient appears with valid government-issued identification and vaccination confirmation
- Following vaccination, the recipient receives a vaccination attestation card (and confirmation of second appointment if receiving a two-dose series)
- Availability: Vaccinations are not guaranteed as they are given on a first-come, first-served basis. Officials presiding over vaccination sites likely will have the most up to date information regarding vaccination availability.