Thank you for your interest in employment with the U.S. Mission in Mozambique. To view a current list of all available positions at the U.S. Mission in Mozambique and to apply online, please visit the pages below:
- Electronic Recruitment Application (ERA) for U.S. Embassy Job Opportunities.
- Emprego.co.mz for USAID Mozambique Job Opportunities.
All applications must be submitted electronically through ERA or Emprego.co.mz to be considered.
Here are some additional resources that may be helpful to understand ERA:
- Job Applicant User Guide (PDF 1.57 MB)
- Powerpoint with Narration ( PPTX 8.63 MB)
- PowToon – Introduction to ERA
Advice to Applicants
- Your resume/ application must clearly show whether or not you meet the education and professional requirements of the position for which you are applying. If there is any ambiguity, it will be assumed that you do not meet the qualifications and you will not be considered further.
- You may need to have a CV/application uploaded onto your profile when you apply for a position using ERA or Emprego.
- Be sure to include start and end dates for all previous employment history.
- If employment history includes supervisory responsibilities for budgets, personnel or programs, specify those responsibilities fully.
- Clarify if you have completed your degree by defending your thesis fully or if you have taken the requisite courses, but have not yet defended your thesis.
- You should not include photographs on your resume.
Submit Application To:
ERA: https://erajobs.state.gov/dos-era/moz/vacancysearch/searchVacancies.hms or