If you are considering investment in Mozambique, here are some steps you may wish to consider as you get started:
- Register with the U.S. Embassy – If you are planning a visit to consider investment, let us know by sending an email.
- The Agency for Investment and Export Promotion is a key important step for potential investors in Mozambique.
- The Mozambican Confederation of Business Associations (CTA) is network of several key business and trade organizations that represents the interests of key parts of the private sector.
- The Commercial and Industrial Association of Sofala (ACIS) is a 300-member strong business organization representing many foreign companies conducting business in Mozambique.
- Subscribe to our embassy Facebook page or Twitter feed.